Supporting Schools & Government Services
Schools, City Councils ,Community, Disability Support Organisations as well as Government funded Carer Support Networks are constantly expected to provide a range of services based on best practice with finite resources. At times, objective external service providers may be able to assist with short to medium term interventions to support staff.
We can provide:
Onsite/Offsite Critical Incident Stress Debriefing - through the Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
Training & Consultancy in areas including but not limited to: - positive communication, conflict resolution, mediation, assertive & empathy training, managing challenging behaviours, enhancing and maintaining motivation, effective leadership, strategic planning and team building;
Secondary or Tertiary Consultations across a range of client groups including people with: psychiatric illnesses, intellectual disabilities, acquired brain injuries and substance addictions.
Our Tailored Packages
Speak to us about our integrated 'counselling and training' packages that we can provide to you at a subsidised rate.
Our Packages will be tailored to your organisation's needs and will include:
- A Comprehensive Needs Analysis (including all stakeholders) determining training required;
- An assortment of: 1/2-day, 1-day and 2-day training workshops;*
- 24/7 on-call counselling & debriefing through the Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- Conflict Resolution and Mediation Services;**
- Concurrent Training Evaluation.
* Up to the equivalent of 10 full days training per annum/pro-rata with a maximum number of 20 participants;
** Up to 10 conflict resolution or mediation consultations per annum/pro-rata.
N.B. Each package can be priced and offered on an annual or pro-rata basis.